Use it or Lose it! FSA SpendingDecember 19, 2013
We’re coming to the end of the year so swiftly! Remember that any money you contributed to your Flexible Spending Account will likely expire as soon as 2013 does! This money can be used for qualified medical purchases, even some over-the-counter products, provided certain guidelines are adhered to. Just as a reminder, here are some brief tips on FSA spending for your eyes!
Your FSA can be used for our products and service in office including, but not limited to:
- Prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses
- Contact lenses
- Exam fees
- Prescription medications
- Certain over-the-counter medications (artificial tears, contact solution, eye patches, lid scrubs, vitamins), provided a prescription from a doctor can be given for them
What your FSA CAN’T be used for:
- Nonprescription sunglasses
- Cosmetic treatments and medications
- Multiple vitamins
- Lotions and skin moisturizers
Call & set up an appointment at one of our offices before time runs out!!! Don’t miss out on using your FSA!
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.